Serviceinformation for your stay
Arrival and departure
Your accommodation is available for you from 15.00 on the day you are due to arrive. When you are due to depart, we would ask that you check out by 10.30.
We would like to point out that smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel and in rooms. Ash trays are available on the balcony.
Prices are plus local taxes of € 1.20 per person/day. Payable by those aged 15 and over
Dogs are welcome in our hotel at any time.
Cost/Day (not including feed) € 20.00
To protect your health, our staff and our family, we would ask you to adhere to Covid guidelines:
- Masks are compulsory throughout the hotel
- Maintain a minimum distance from people you do not know, including our staff
- Wash your hands regularly
- Use the hand sanitisers provided
- Buffet breakfast: After you have sanitised your hands you may help yourself to our extensive buffet breakfast as usual. However please remember to maintain a minimum distance!
- Wellness area – a minimum distance of 1 metre must be adhered too. We recommend using the wellness area with people from your own household, or with whom you are travelling.
Please arrange a time with our Reception staff to use our sauna facilities.
FREE – up to 14 days before the start of your holiday
(excluding peak season 26.12.2020 – 02.01.2021 & 13.02. – 27.02.2021 – in these periods, free cancellation up to 30 days before the start of your holiday will apply)
80 % of the total costs – in the event of cancellation 14 – 7 days before arrival
100 % of the total costs – in the event of cancellation 7 – 0 days before arrival (no-show)
In the event of a tightening of statutory COVID 19 guidelines (lockdown, travel ban) cancellation is available free of charge at any time.